Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also loved the Graphite when I was in the store today,, and was having a tough decision between this one and the graphite, but I decided to get this since a lot less people have this :).. Also, thier graphite luggage pieces are awesome! lol

·
Registered
166 Posts
My friend got an azur keepall for his girl and all she needs is baby wipes to wipe away the bleeding denim. Shouldn't be too hard to take care of:blink
I saw the interior leather stained filled with water stains before, make sure your hands are dry before touching it...
In the long run, maybe you will just forget about it :)

·
Banned
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Also, do any of you know if the wallets exterior will gt stained since I always wear dark jeans, and I am scared to use it because I think the denim will bleed onto it :cry

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
please do not listen to these "horror stories", I have several azur pieces since they first came out and no "water" or "denim" episodes. It does attract dirt a lot but nothing major. You can use non alcohol baby wipes, mr clean eraser or wilson leather cleaner as asiandiva has said before. Its a beautiful wallet enjoy it :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
very nice! the azur line is my favourite :)

·
Banned
442 Posts
I love it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts