Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know she bought all her R&R from Saks. Well she's moving and after owning 100+ pairs of Premium denim she decided well maybe that is a bit much....

Well I know this is prob a stupid stupid question but can I put them in the mall here they are size 28 to 31? I mean she kept the receipts for everything and paid retail for most. Like I said probably stupid to ask but she said She didn't have time to list them on ebay and was almost going to take them to plato's closet!!! I was like R U NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywhoo Just curious if this is allowed and do I list them all separate? Or separate by brand? or Separate by sizes?
:headspin

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
why wouldn't you be allowed? of course you can. and it's up to you how you separate them. I would say whatever takes the least amount of listings works the best then it would all be right there instead of having to keep up with each individual listing and having the mods approve each one one by one :)

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
If YOU are selling them they must be in YOUR possession.

Read the mall rules and FAQ.

No more than 3 threads per member per section on the front pages at any one time.

So its best to bulk them up, several items per thread in size category.

Have you ever LOOKED at the mall?
Have you seen the set up and how members list items?

ETA if you have ANY questions regarding authenticity on ANY item its best to verify its authenticity
BEFORE listing it.
When the listing goes through moderation, if any are fake, you will be mall banned from the site for an indeterminate time frame.

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok good :) I dunno I just thought maybe everyone would be like your sister needs her own account or something. Sweet. I was afraid I'd have to list them each page by page I was like wow that would take some time.

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
Re read my post above.

You may not have more than 3 threads per page on the front page at any one time.

If you are planning on selling many items, best to list MANY in one thread.

Re read my post and be fully assured of each items authenticity.
YOU are the one swearing they are real.
YOU will be the member mall banned if ANY are not real.:thumbsup

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh yes. They were all purchased at Sak's Fifth Ave and Nordes in NY and NJ.
She has the receipts for them and the tags... she's a very compulsive neat freak :)

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Oh yes. They were all purchased at Sak's Fifth Ave and Nordes in NY and NJ.
She has the receipts for them and the tags... she's a very compulsive neat freak :)
I think part of what Joan was hinting at is that you might want to have all of them authenticated first just to be on the safe side and to keep you from being mall banned unless you can authenticate them yourself. Sometimes people can switch out fakes with real at stores especially if the sales person does not know the difference:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts