Authentic Jeans Forums banner

----> My Plea......

3K views 65 replies 53 participants last post by  jen_b3 
#1 ·
I have tried to write this thread far to many times.

I am obviously not going to do a good job, so i will try to keep this simple.

Sick of complaining. Sick of hearing complaints. I KNOW the economy sucks..Really, i have heard! ;)

I just feel like we are all so wrapped up in negativity that we are losing sight of the wonderful, positive things we have in life. I know a lot of people struggle with all kinds of personal issues, death, diseases, financial stress..But what about the things we DO have? I am guilty of worrying about the little things and i am sick to death of it. you know i wish i had more days like this. Days where i realize what i DO have. Why do i have to wait until a friend dies to realize this? I have always been a grateful person and have always tried to stay strong and positive but i am so burdened by my own little challeneges that sometimes i get completely lost in it all that i forget that i can stop...and breathe.. and that in itself is something to SMILE about. I still have the ability to wake up in the morning and go to sleep at night... I love and am loved. This is wonderful, just by itself.

My plea is for you all to try to look past the struggles and hold onto the positivity in your life. Even just the little things..
The simple fact that your able to log onto the internet and read this cheesy post! ...Or google 'Lolcats' ;)
We are all incredibly lucky, despite the challenges..Despite the economy..

Please post ONE thing (ANYTHING) that you are very grateful for..

I shall start :)

I am grateful for...*gulp*... FOOD... :ashamed

See less See more
#27 ·
well, if someone posted in that they would be accused of necro-posting...

so I'm grateful that hips started a new thread :magwink

I'm grateful for my gorgeous and loving husband and my beautiful girls.
I'm grateful I get to experience living in Japan even though somedays I don't like it.
I'm grateful to have a haven to retreat to = AF
I'm grateful for my phone to keep in contact with my family far away, and the internet so we can share pictures as if we were just down the street. :love

#19 ·
I'm grateful that I am able to go to school and have more opportunities than my parents and grandparents had. I am grateful for my family and friends.

#21 ·
I'm grateful for my husband, my kids, my family, and my health. I'm also grateful that I had the opportunity to earn a couple of degrees and to have a job that I love doing especially with the people that we help day in and day out.

#25 ·
I'm grateful for my car that just blew up which MAKES me buy a new truck.
I'm grateful to have a man that works so unbelievably hard.
I'm grateful for my beautiful children that make me so happy. I love them so much:)
I'm grateful for the gorgeous surroundings in Utah. It is truly lovely.
I'm grateful for my health.
I'm grateful for everything I have, although I don't have a home of my own yet.
I'm grateful I get to go to New York at the end of this month.
I'm grateful for everything in my life. Some things are blessings in disguise though they sure don't appear so at first.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.