Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They're snug (and I even sized up!) but I had to show you the pretty rainbows! Ugh, shouldn't have had that second helping at dinner... :shake

BTW, there's a.. fade by the left pocket. Do you see it (in between the pockets)? Is that noticeable? The seller didn't forewarn me about this and noticed it when I took the pictures. Should I question her (I did pay a nice penny for these) or is that just my OCD? :jumping

Edit: There is also a tiny fray by the fade! It's all the way through, not a hole yet though. Aww...... she didn't tell me about this!!!!!

oooooo... RAINBOWS!

· Registered
2,490 Posts
awwww soooooooooooooo pretty! the area by the bum u r referring 2...yeah, that'd bother me, 2. but, truth be told, i probably wouldn't have noticed it had u not pointed it out. it'd likely be most noticeable to u than 2 others.

· Registered
4,016 Posts
no i don't think you're over reacting!
patch from the inside with an iron-on

btw, are those castello or roth? :D

EDIT: i'm thinking that she didn't notice
that fray area would be hard to see unless you had the jeans on, or are holding them up to the light
maybe you should ask for a partial?

· Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no i don't think you're over reacting!
patch from the inside with an iron-on

btw, are those castello or roth? :D

EDIT: i'm thinking that she didn't notice
that fray area would be hard to see unless you had the jeans on, or are holding them up to the light
maybe you should ask for a partial?

Roths

I probably wouldn't care but like I said, I paid a pretty penny (at least I think I did) for these and the member did not disclose any of this in the sell. *sigh* I don't know what to do now. I do know though, that I'm going to stop looking at them because the rainbows are hypnotizing me :jumping:jumping:jumping

· Registered
2,363 Posts
:eyebug:eyebug
woohoo they are very pretty
and even prettier with you wearing them :)

I can see the fade but only because of the close up pics
but I can't see the pull/fray unless I was reallllllly close :D
I don't think anyone is going to be that close when you wear them? :rofl
agree, a small iron on patch should help heaps

· Registered
5,041 Posts
Those look great on you!! I love my rainbow pockets too. They go with everything! :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.