Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i went into the TR outlet looking around at all the shelves of jeans seeing if i can spot out any colorful stitching.

a sales girl saw me snooping and asked what size i needed thinking i needed help with any jean and just couldn't find my size. I said "actually, do you have any rainbows?" She asked me my size and i told her 31-33. She then said she thinks she saw one pair in the back but they were a 36 but she was nice enough to go back and check again.

She came back out with a pair of 32's, i could not believe it!

how much were they you ask...$89!!!!!

They have two tiny fray spots on the front bottom of the legs, but who cares!

What a day!

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Great deal!!! ;score Did you grab them out of her hands and say sold??? I would have. :rofl Oh and:

:ttiwwp

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Those look really good on you! Can't beat the price!

They are usually very helpful at the one at Woodbury Commons. I often ask them to go in the back to search for more. I hear they have added a really knowledge sales person at the one in LI. I might just have to take a visit there one day when she is there. :)

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
:eyebug WOW, fabulous price for a FANTABULOUS pair of jeans! I think they were fated to belong to you. Good for you!!!! :thumbsup

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i know - i walked in thinking no way ... i didnt even get one other thing after a whole 4 hours at woodbury... im happy!!!!

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
That's a great price and they look really good on you:)

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
Those are NICE! and for 89 :bigeyes .. no offense, but those shoes dont look right with the jeans :hide
What shoes?
Theya re flip flops and they are not that bad for a tee shirt and casual look.
He is not clubbing at the moment you know...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts