Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here's the deal.

I have been looking for a pair of Kates (my first), and I now own Melbourne Kates.
I love everything about them, the wash, the sparklies, the stitching color. Everything.

The problem is that I have thunder thighs and short legs, so I do not seem to be able to pull of Kates. I never even tried skinny leg jeans before.

I need your help. Please do not sugar coat this, be honest, and don't let me walk out of the house looking like an idiot. I know I don't like these ON ME, but I cannot be objective because I love these so much.

Here are three options, low boots, hight boots and shoes (the last option looks ridiculous on me, I reckon).

What do you think? Please help me out and be honest. If at least one option looks halfway decent I'll keep them.

Option1

Option 2

Option 3

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I actually like option 3 best... it looks really cute. the boots just aren't cutting it.. just my opinion though. :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
3, 2, 1

I think they look fine!! Dont be so hard on yourself.. they honestly look good!! I wouldnt comment if they didnt :magwink

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yep, I agree. I think you look great and the jeans are beautiful. I see no thunder thighs at all - I also like option 3 the best but I would actually recommend a shoe with a less chunky heel, I think.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Honestly, I really like them on you and I think you rock both #2 and #3... The boots in #1 clash IMO... I think my favorite is #3... Those black boots are hot!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
You do NOT have "thunder thighs" whatsoever! They look great on you, but to be honest, I don't love the boots or the shoes...I think the boots take away from the jeans and make your legs look shorter and the shoes are a little to conservative for the jeans...

I want to see more shoe options!

At any rate you are rockin' those jeans! :D

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
I love option 2 the best! I always wear jeans and boots but I have worn my MLB's with flats. Option 1 would be my next choice and option three does look funny to me ! And I know you always look fabulous! So I would rule out option three! Other than that you bum looks FAB!!! love them!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
HONESTLY, I think you rock those! I know how you feel though, whenever I try anything new I feel ridiculous. I WOULD NOT give a fake complement, I just not post if I don't think the OP looks anything less than FABULOUS. #3 is my favorite; I'd like to see them with some kind of flat too :)

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
1 and 2 are my favorite.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Roxana, you are CRAZY!! They all look good on you, and even though you may not think so, option 3 makes you look long and lean. I'm partial to boots tho, so I like 1 and 2 as well :)

·
Banned
442 Posts
I love those jeans and they look great on you.

In order I like
#3, #1, #2

1 - 20 of 48 Posts