Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry the pics are so bad. The lighting was horrible this morning and I couldn't get anything to turn out :mad: I actually think they look better in person, but here goes ... :ashamed

Anyway, they are brown corduroy laurel canyon las palmas. I think I love them:love Granted, LC isn't my best cut and they are a little loose in the waist, but still super comfy. I might even be able to take in the waistband as it's much thinner than normal paige denim :D Oh and they are tts for paige. I got them in 27, and most of my paige is 27, and I'm a 26 in sfam. They are super soft and comfy :)

(and yes, i'm standing on my tippy toes :jumping)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Such a cute pair for fall ! very pretty on you !

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
I REALLY adore them on you. I love cords.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Those are so cute, I'm watching a pair on ebay right now - I love cords for fall, and especially since I can wear them to work!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Wow! I really like those on you! I don't think it's a bad thing if they're a little looser... cords look funny when they're too tight- I love pockets on those and I think it's a perfect fit!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the lovely comments everyone!:love:love:love

I actually managed to put a dart in the waist this morning (did it by hand). So now no need for a belt! Hopefully it will be covered by whatever shirt i'm wearing.:D

·
Registered
95 Posts
I never thought i'd lust after cords but i think uve changed my mind! They look greattt!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Those are really cute! :love Yet another pair I want now. :twitch

1 - 20 of 22 Posts