Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are selling like hot cakes :love I have caught up with my custom orders and I have made a few extra's.

These are my quatapoch jewel multi wear scarves/wraps. Each one is handmade and very versatile. There are snap closures so you can wear it in many different ways. Some ladies use it as a scarf or a wrap, a shawl, a vest, a nursing cover, a quick blanket, a cover up over workout clothes or bathing suite. Which ever way you snap it, you use it ;)

1. This is a sweet green color with a hippy floral trim and pearled snaps.
Approx. 30" x 70" with some stretch to it.
$35 shipped in the USA, $40 shipped to Canada

2. A funky purple zebra stripe. Light weight knit fabric, perfect for spring and summer or wrap it around several times for the winter. The trim is a deep purple and I used black snap fasteners. Approx. 30" x 70"
SOLD

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x468/quatapoch/IMG_3410.jpg

3. Turquoise, Green and white designed wrap with a turquoise trim and silver snaps. This is a rayon/lycra knit, it is very soft, super stretchy and perfect for year round wear. Approx. 30" x 70"
SOLD

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x468/quatapoch/IMG_3365.jpg
4. Very chic Daisy Abstract floral design with a sage green trim and pearled snaps. Also a rayon/lycra knit so it is perfect for year round wear. It is very soft and super stretchy. Approx. 30" x 70"
$35 shipped in the USA, $40 shipped to Canada

This particular one is 28" x 74" Made from black jersey knit with a purple trim and silver tone snap fasteners. Asking $35 shipped in the USA, an extra $5 to ship to Canada.

Gray knit with gray trim and silver tone snap fasteners, 30" x 70"
$35 shipped to the USA, $40 shipped to Canada

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
bump! More to come, including a neon pink lycra that has been a big hit on FB :love

Turquoise is SOLD

each one comes with it's own little dustbag :love

PM me if you are looking for a certain color or pattern

1 - 3 of 3 Posts