Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is anyone else watching this? I watched 16 and pregnant so it is kinda cool to see where the moms are now. I feel so bad for these moms. I am teaching my children birth control techniques. Did anyone else catch that one of sets of parents are step siblings? Weird.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
It's on Tuesdays at 10 pm.

I never watched 16 and pregnant... but I like this show so far.... it's interesting. I get kind of annoyed with one of the teen mom's sister though. I forget the name but she has brown hair and models or something. Her sister was arguing with the teen mom and she was smiling the whole time! It made the argument seem fake.. I wonder if a lot of the show is scripted/staged?

It is kinda weird about the step-siblings.... I wonder if they knew each other before their parents got married.... whatever floats your boat I guess.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for clearing that up. "He was just my bf and now he is my step brother." weird. It seems to me at least that Farrah tries really hard. Much harder than I thought she would. I hate her mom though. HATE. You should go to church with us so you are in heaven with us" :bigeyes

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
i love this show! i watched 16 and preggo religiously so i was excited they came out with teen mom.

i think my favorite girl is maci :)

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
i used to watch 16 and preggo, but i haven't seen the full episode of teen mom somehow :confused:

i wish they had all the moms on :(

·
Registered
502 Posts
Why doesn't Catelynn know the last name of her baby that she gave up for adoption? They know the parents right...? I'm so confused! :confused:

Edit: Nvm. I'm impatient. I guess it was in the agreement thing.

·
Registered
478 Posts
They are just now showing 16 and Pregnant in the UK. I feel sorry for these kids. This probably sounds terrible but I had to laugh at the one hick couple (can't remember their names) that got engaged with a $20 ring from Wal-Mart......I wish these kids would realize that just because you got pregnant and had a baby with someone doesn't mean you have to marry them. They are just going to end up divorced anyway. I've seen 6 episodes and so far all of the couples seem miserable to me.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are just now showing 16 and Pregnant in the UK. I feel sorry for these kids. This probably sounds terrible but I had to laugh at the one hick couple (can't remember their names) that got engaged with a $20 ring from Wal-Mart......I wish these kids would realize that just because you got pregnant and had a baby with someone doesn't mean you have to marry them. They are just going to end up divorced anyway. I've seen 6 episodes and so far all of the couples seem miserable to me.
Oh that couple. Egh. You should see them now. :(

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
OMG this show is my guilty pleasure. I find something fascinating about teen moms. it's like a car wreck... I just can't look away! I think Maci's boyfriend is a total jerk and I am so glad she left his ass. The couple who gave their baby up, it bothers me that they keep calling themselves her parents.. I think it was stupid of Leahs's mom (forgot her name, long black hair) was stupid for dropping out of high school, but at least she realizes that now. The girl with the brown curly hair who went on that golf date pisses me off.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Which ones are they missing?
Ebony- the girl who was going into the air force (or tried

And who can forget Whitney (makes me sad to be from Georgia) who's mom was pregnant at the same damn time.. they lived with their memaw.... such a sad situation.. but still..

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
i hate how the parents of the kids who gave their baby for adoption were so against them giving it up! it was so backwards to me. they did the most logical thing and BEST thing they could have done for that baby.

farrah's mom pisses me off too. she's constantly ragging on farrah saying that she spends no time with her kid... when really she is one of the teens doing the best job I think. Especially with no baby daddy in the picture. I don't get what's so wrong about seeing some of her friends every once in a while. it was funny when her mom was like "we believe in abstinence before marriage" to her date. yeah, clearly that's working for you....

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
i hate how the parents of the kids who gave their baby for adoption were so against them giving it up! it was so backwards to me. they did the most logical thing and BEST thing they could have done for that baby.
Logic would also dictate you not broadcast your shame on MTV.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Logic would also dictate you not broadcast your shame on MTV.
I don't think it is shameful to put a child up for adoption. Unless that wasn't what you meant.

I hate that their parents won't leave them alone about the adoption. What are they supposed to do? Change their mind and take her back?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
farrah's mom pisses me off too. she's constantly ragging on farrah saying that she spends no time with her kid... when really she is one of the teens doing the best job I think. Especially with no baby daddy in the picture. I don't get what's so wrong about seeing some of her friends every once in a while. it was funny when her mom was like "we believe in abstinence before marriage" to her date. yeah, clearly that's working for you....
I don't particulary like Farrah but I think she is doing a pretty good job as well.

·
Registered
253 Posts

;hysterics agree with this 100%!!

1 - 20 of 287 Posts