Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
LOL, I want to see this Imhotep/Buddha Battle for the Fleece! Mike and Chris fleece is SOOOOO much better than Juicy for men.:twitch

·
Banned
3,407 Posts
the only bad part is the Saks F&F sale is on the next day, I dont know if I want to by a lot before it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I can't wait for this Men's Mike & Chris. I was crushed the last time around when it was only for women

Imhotep, Buddha & Sssence in a three way death match for Mike & Chris fleece

·
Banned
3,407 Posts
Do both of you wear size M?

Also I have a few pieces of M&C and some fit small...is that always the case?

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Do both of you wear size M?

Also I have a few pieces of M&C and some fit small...is that always the case?
Yes, generally medium. although i've never tried on mike & chris before. to be honest, i was mostly joking... i'll check the sale, but chances are that I won't be interested in anything.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I do wear a medium in most lines...does anyone know how they fit, as I don't own any Mike & Chris either.

·
Banned
3,407 Posts
This sale sucked...I logged on at 11:03!!! and everything was already either soldout or on hold...

·
Registered
169 Posts
yeah, I was more than disappointed. the selection was awful. I logged on at exactly 10am (Central) and only got away with a peacoat and I had to wait for someone else to take it out of their cart!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Weak M&C selection. I wasn't remotely impressed and I'm not too desperate for a jacket right now. Everything is almost gone anyway.

·
Banned
3,407 Posts
yeah, I was more than disappointed. the selection was awful. I logged on at exactly 10am (Central) and only got away with a peacoat and I had to wait for someone else to take it out of their cart!
That westerly peacoat was a good deal...I clicked refresh for like 10 straight min. But nothing...

Did you only have 1-2 items total?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I had 2 items in my cart. I bought the pants too, but I just called & cancelled them after I researched them a bit (they're canvas pants...:( ).
I got the peacoat in a Medium, as that was the only size left. We'll see if it truly fits a size small. If so, I'll either be sending it back or seeing if anyone here is interested in it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts