Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,242 Posts
Did you take a look at the fit guide provided by SFAM? It's kinda helpful.

Men's Fit Guide - 7 For All Mankind

The waist of the Slouchy is a bit looser and is meant to be worn lower on the hips. It is a relaxed straight-leg that is roomy through the hip and thigh then finishes with a straight leg opening.

The Relaxed jean has a natural waist and is roomy through the hip and thigh, opening into a bootcut bottom.

· Registered
164 Posts
I hope someone will respond to this ASAP

I eyeballing a pair of relaxed right now. I have a pair of slouchy but I think they're a bit too loose. both pairs are the same size. Should I go for the relaxed? based from the info on the website, I think the relaxed would fit me well.

if someone can put their .02 before its too late

thanks

· Registered
164 Posts
The slouchy i have - 32, which I feel is too loose

the relaxed I want - 32, which *I THINK* would fit me well

what do you think? should I pull the trigger on those relaxed?

· Registered
3,829 Posts
I'm going to agree w/ the above statement. My husband will only wear relaxed style and he did not like the slouchy and the way they fit him. Although the waist was fine since he does wear them lower, the straight leg and relaxed look just fit funny. Plus the relaxed are more relaxed imo. If you got them, make sure to post both pairs on when the relaxed ones come.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.