Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm having coffee with a friend this morning, and I spot this guy in some nakita (I think) sigs. I was SO excited! (My friend was unimpressed.) I've never seen a guy in SFAM. So, not even 10 minutes later, I see another guy in some sigs...she sarcastically asks, "so, do you know what wash that is?" I told her I thought it was NYD...I'm thrilled, she's rolling her eyes, and then she tells me she thinks I have a "denim" problem. Whatever! Anway, I figured I could tell you all, and you might be excited with me. :D

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
it is exciting. when i lived in denver the only time i ever saw guys in premium was at the mall and even then it was a rare occurance. lots of females at school and mall wearing premium though.

Where I grew up has been a huge surge in premium which i totally did not expect. lots of guys and gals dressed in premium!

Where I live now, however, I have only ever seen one person wearing premium besides myself. She was on base and wearing TR dark vintage (i happened to be wearing the SAME PAIR that day!) :rofl

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! It was exciting. I'm surprised there weren't more guys in Denver in premium.

The first guy I'd seen in premium was about a week ago. I was at a brewery, looked up, and his TR butt was right there. I almost dropped my beer!! I live in a college town, so I've seen quite a few girls with premium. It's amazing how much more I notice now...and how much I look at butts! :eyebug

Did you say something to the girl? You should have!!

·
Registered
10,459 Posts
I think that's very exciting! The only guy I know who wears 7FAM is my SO's boss.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My bf likes my butt in mine, but I seriously think I'd have a hard time getting him to wear some. Maybe I should try! I have never seen men's flynts or A pockets IRL.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
My bf likes my butt in mine, but I seriously think I'd have a hard time getting him to wear some. Maybe I should try! I have never seen men's flynts or A pockets IRL.
sigs are so subtle, it shouldn't be too hard
It's just like the Levi's V or AE w-thingy, and I'm sure people don't have problems with those judging from the amount I see on the street :)

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
In Toronto you can see tons of 7FAM while walking around the nicer malls/areas of town. I suspect that the wives/girlfriends are forcing the men to wear 'em. I'm not complaning.

·
Registered
9,149 Posts
^^^ In Toronto especially downtown guys in 7 sig are everywhere. Even here in Edmonton, I see them all the time, and also R&R and TR.

·
Registered
607 Posts
come to nyc and you can see my ass in sigs (slimmys, A's, flynts etc etc too) and tons of other guys as well! I cant go a day without spotting at least 4-5 guys in at least sigs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts