Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my very first pair of melrose just arrived (and first straight leg pair EVER) -- they are midnite rocker. All I can say is I LOVE THEM!!! The wash is gorgeous and the cut is amazing.

Now, I sized down in them (well to my sfam tts) because my MR robertsons stretched too much, and these are admittedly pretty TIGHT in the thighs, but fit like a dream in the waist and hips and everywhere else. I am trying to damp stretch and hoping that it will work. Assuming they don't still look painted on by this evening, I promise I will post pics :magwink

And the best part? They are hemmed to a perfect inseam for me to wear with flats or heels!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Yay! I looooove my melrose jeans :) they are my favorite pair!

·
Registered
616 Posts
i love melrose! they're much more flattering/forgiving than skinnies imo :)

·
Registered
935 Posts
can't wait to see the pics!! :D

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PICS!!

Ok,sorry for the wait :eek: I was feeling a little self conscious, but I'll post anyway. Not sure if these are the best shoes -- the hems lay flatter when I wear heels, but as I've never worn straight legs before, I'm not really sure what the best shoes are to wear. They did end up stretching enough, I think, although they are still tight. Too tight though??:ashamed

Sorry for the horrible lighting. i took these pics last night and the room light just wasn't bright enough.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
super cute with heels :love

·
Registered
95 Posts
hott. so glad you got them! :love

1 - 17 of 17 Posts