Authentic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a pair of HH in McKinley wash on my wishlist forever. The wash looks gorgeous whenever I see one of you modeling a pair in that wash and also on all the shopping websites I stalk :)

I finally got to try on a pair at Nordstrom today to verify my size and I noticed the wash looks very similar to Lakeside (which I already own). It certainly doesn't look that way in pics online. Was I looking at a fluke batch of McKinley??

For anyone who owns both, is there a difference between the washes? I know fabric content is different but I was wondering about wash color.

Thanks!

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
That's odd.

McKinley is a lot darker, and has a sheen to it.

Were there other pairs of McKinley, in perhaps different sizes, that looked the same? Wondering if it got re-tagged with the wrong wash name.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Yeah, lakeside is a bit more casual than McKinley. To me Lakeside is a more summery dark wash in tone and McKinley is more winter like (I would only wear McKinley at night in the summer and I would not wear Lakeside at night in the winter)

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the input ladies! :flowers there were a ton of styles in mckinley wash and they all looked the same as the pair i had - maybe the whole batch was a little off.

i think i'll go to macys and see if they have a pair i can see in person.
thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts