Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For the record, I'm not a fan. I thought that some of you ladies are, though!

[Reason for double post: edit timer up]

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
LMAO Geoff!!!

Moose knuckles are NEVER hot

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
i like him more without the suit... but also not a big fan, he has a hot body though :yes

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
For the record, I'm not a fan. I thought that some of you ladies are, though!

[Reason for double post: edit timer up]

A couple of years ago, he spent the summer in rural Alabama making a movie. I had a couple of friends who spent the summer looking for him and finally found him. He was a total dickhead and he was dirty (like no bath forever), living in one of his Airstreams.

Me no likey. Plus, he sits around with his friends and plays the bongos naked. WTF?

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
A couple of years ago, he spent the summer in rural Alabama making a movie. I had a couple of friends who spent the summer looking for him and finally found him. He was a total dickhead and he was dirty (like no bath forever), living in one of his Airstreams.
Me no likey. Plus, he sits around with his friends and plays the bongos naked. WTF?
I have heard this about him. He doesn't wash/shave.:puke

How was he a dickhead? Maybe he just gets tired of people bothering him or something.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

This is the main reason I find him repulsive ... he clearly doesn't give half a shit about how he looks! Any man I lust after has to get a haircut at least once every couple of months (I get mine cut almost once a month :eyebug).

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
^^For real. He cleans up well, though, like he did in that movie with Kate Hudson. But why can't he stay clean? I just think he's gross.

·
Registered
9,935 Posts
i think he's so goddamn gorgeous. I don't mind that he doesn't shave, or cut his hair often, scraggly is cute. :love

However...the not showering thing has GOT to go. EW. I shower like twice a day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts