Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi girls. i am now preg with baby #3. we heard a hb fri and are so very excited. we have an almost 5 year old girl and almost 3 year old little boy who we havent told yet. i want to make sure all is well once more before we share our news with them:)

anyway, for now lots of am sickness and havent gained weight, which is common in first tri.. mine always comes so i am not worried (had a 10 and 8.5 pounder for babes 1 and 2).

i am looking ahead to buying mat jeans soon. who besides time of my life sells good ones? are there many mat fakes on ebay? i know time of my life steals a lot of good bins and turns them mat for a huge profit so i am not too excited to buy from her but would i guess if it were something i couldnt find elsewhere.

dont know if this is the right spot for this post. if not, feel free to move. any insight or help would be great:)

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
just a thought....maybe you could find some jeans for a good deal and have a seamstress make them into maternity? I guess it would depend on how much your seamstress would charge you.
You should put in your sig what you are looking for.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts