Authentic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find what season this shimmer pink moto jacket is from. It is Marc Jacobs main line with the black/white tag and lots of zippers. Does anyone recognize it?

·
Registered
342 Posts
This is actually a Marc by Marc Jacobs jacket from a past season--not sure how old. A large portion of my wardrobe is Marc by Marc Jacobs and I've been purchasing it since high school--so it's been almost 8 years in the running. Older Marc by Marc Jacobs tags used to only say 'Marc Jacobs' in two different colors. The main line will with have a white tag with black letters or black tag with white letters. I think Marc by Marc Jacobs started convetting their tags within the last 5 years.

EDIT: Sorry!!! I didn't realize how old this thread was!

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
This is actually a Marc by Marc Jacobs jacket from a past season--not sure how old. A large portion of my wardrobe is Marc by Marc Jacobs and I've been purchasing it since high school--so it's been almost 8 years in the running. Older Marc by Marc Jacobs tags used to only say 'Marc Jacobs' in two different colors. The main line will with have a white tag with black letters or black tag with white letters. I think Marc by Marc Jacobs started convetting their tags within the last 5 years.

EDIT: Sorry!!! I didn't realize how old this thread was!

:rofl:rofl:rofl

You playing with the search function? ;hysterics

·
Registered
342 Posts
:) It's been a while since I've logged on. And this thread was actually on the first page. I replied from my phone, so I guess I didn't notice the date.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info anyway! It reminded me I still have to list this.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts