Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently bought a pair of viker 89w from yoox and upon inspection i noticed that the "made in" country is missing on the indian head tag. is this normal???

·
Registered
169 Posts
I also have a pair of Timmen 89Z ordered from Yoox several moons back that lacks the "MADE IN" country indicator.

They are made in Morocco and microstitching is intact. They also do not have the "green-white-red" stripe embroidery either usually found stitched across the point where the waist tag meets the denim.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
i recently bought a pair of viker 89w from yoox and upon inspection i noticed that the "made in" country is missing on the indian head tag. is this normal???
yea, thats normal for Diesels manufactured in Tunisia or Morocco. Look underneath the Indian head tab and there should be another tag which says where it was manufactured(usually Tunisia or Morocco). They carry a bunch of cut/washes which are made there. Also notable is the absence of the Italian flag stitching in some of these. But they are 100% authentic if you bought from there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!! The microstitching is authentic and intact and the second label states "made in morocco." Just wanted to make sure because I had never seen a pair where it wasn't on the indian head label.

Thanks again :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts