Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lorna warned me that these 8JQ lowkys ran uber small & yes they do. I sized up 1 & they are still tight!

These are from Ruelala. Plain pocket 8RI. I like em. They are tts. My only issue is that I hate the round protruding buttons Diesel is using lately. They are so hard to deal with.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Erica, you look hot in both! :) I :love those Lowkys (ETA: the first pair) but I don't know how I feel about needing to go up 2 sizes in jeans :rofl

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
^Diesel is wacko. I have everything from a 24 to a 28 lol. It doesn't hurt my feelings.

Thank you!

ETA: Under Renza

Sarah, thanks. It's from Black Label Boutique. I got it at one of their 40% sales. The brand is called Rails.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Erica, you look amazing in both!

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I'm in love with the 8JQ and your flannel shirt... and now that I look again, that belt is alright, too. :jumping

Once again I'm reminded how much I need Mackage in my life!

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
They're both gorgeous Erica! :smoke

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Erica what is the rise on your Lowkys? I tried on a pair at Nordstrom rack today and they fit--besides the fact that the rise was so low they didn't cover my ass :rofl

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Love them both Erica. I wish I could rock Diesels like you do:thumbsup

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Fabulous Darling!!
I love the steamer trunk behind you as well. :love
I almost got an authentic vintage Louis Vuitton Steamer trunk from a second hand store for a steal of a price.

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Renza, they are mostly around 6.75"-7". Some may be lower. I'd have to check.
For some readon I can wear ultra low & not have my butt show. I think its because I have no ass.

Hilary, I got them at Yoox. They were pricey at $200 but its the only place that has them. You're lucky to find a pair although I swear I missed these at one of the online sales.....

Ty, I am impressed! I can't believe you know what that trunk is.
Its from the 1800's & my new favorite antique piece.

Thanks all:love

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Girl im gay .... were supposed to know that shit!!
Its almost as gorgeous as you are in those Diesel's!

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Erica I love the lowkys (actually the whole outfit)..they look amazing on you!

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Mrs. Hottness:smoke:smoke I love that first pair especially!!! (is that a tiny Ms. Hottness in the background? She is darling!)

Congrats to you and hubby on the house BTW!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts