Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Authentic Louis Vuitton Damier Papillon 30 with Mini Papillon
4) Please see my feedback here and on EBAY ID 2freecats

Measurements: 11.8” x 5.9” and mini measures 6.25” x 2.5”

Price: $525.00 shipped! insured & trackable (USPS or UPS/FED EX) (please add $20 for international, USPS) Confirmed addresses.

Condition: EUC Authentic Louis Vuitton Damier Papillon 30 with Mini & dust bag. I am the second owner of the bag, but it has sat in my closet since purchase & the first owner reported that she hardly used it. It is in wonderful condition, the canvas is clean & free from defects, the brass is shiny and the stitching is intact. There is a small area of rubbing on the piping (see photo) it is unnoticeable unless you are closely inspecting it. The handles are stiff & clean. The mini looks unused. There are no odors, I have cats but they are not allowed to use my bags. ;-)

The bag has been authenticated by Carol of Caroldiva.com I will include a copy of her email.

Why am I selling this? --I bought it to give to my daughter but she is uninterested in it, so I am selling it to fund my next purchase.

My photos are watermarked with my ebay ID.

shown - the more desirable metal piece- the damier paps are now made with the one piece thinner metal piece which is not as elegant.

More photos are available but I think I have used up my share of the server - lol.

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
500 - great bag!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.