Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
7,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago she asked me for a list of stuff for Hanukkah, so I sent her some links and stuff, among them a few links to a few affliction thermals, and a back leather cuff. This is the e-mail I got back:

Oy, are you kidding me? Those deathly, I-hate-humanity tee-shirts are so expensive! And creepy. Also, the sadistic-looking wristband comes in S/M, and M/L (M/L is 9 inches around), what size would you be? You should be wearing collared polo shirts with a sweater tied around your neck, khakis and top-siders just like a good Republican. How can you call yourself a Republican with all of this emo crap? I'm going to report you to Guiliani headquarters; you'll never work for them wearing that stuff!

Love, Mom

LOL, mom....:love

· Registered
7,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'd love your mom more if she were a Democrat lol I kid, I kid :D

Your mom is so cute!!! Moms are the best :love

She IS a democrat! My entire family is (except me). She had another great line about that. When she announced to our family that I wasnt "one of them," she said "Im not sure where we went wrong to have the apple fall so far from the tree." :rofl

Oh and Rach: I gotta talk with her first. I doubt she'd have a problem with it, but Rich and the family is coming down December 22ish. Ill ask her tonight

· Registered
13,193 Posts
A few days ago she asked me for a list of stuff for Hanukkah, so I sent her some links and stuff, among them a few links to a few affliction thermals, and a back leather cuff. This is the e-mail I got back:

Oy, are you kidding me? Those deathly, I-hate-humanity tee-shirts are so expensive! And creepy. Also, the sadistic-looking wristband comes in S/M, and M/L (M/L is 9 inches around), what size would you be? You should be wearing collared polo shirts with a sweater tied around your neck, khakis and top-siders just like a good Republican. How can you call yourself a Republican with all of this emo crap? I'm going to report you to Guiliani headquarters; you'll never work for them wearing that stuff!

Love, Mom

LOL, mom....:love

that's awesome:rofl

mom's are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.