Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL omg this is too funny...SO CUTE! look at the little boy at the front near the end :rofl now that's talent!!

YouTube - Soulja Boy

edit: how do you embed videos??

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
:lmfao: ..... OMG ... I so have to show that to everyone at work tomorrow ... :rofl

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
I'm so over that song and dance but I still laughed

·
Registered
438 Posts
i saw this video a couple of days ago, it's so cute! i swear, i'm like the only person that doesn't know that dance. lol

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Cutest thing EVER! I wish I could dance like that.

I don't even know what that song is about, and I doubt those kids do either. It has a cool beat, and the dance is fun.

Jackson, it's called parenting. You can't hide your kids from everything you would consider objectionable. Why not just *gasp* talk to them about it???

Back in the 80's, the PMRC tried to get rid of the 'filth' and it didn't work then, either. I worked at sound warehouse, and we had to 'stock' the 2 Live Crew tapes (yes, tapes) behind the counter, because the PMRC thought they were eveeel and frooooit of the dehveeel.

-P

·
Registered
600 Posts
:sigh: while it's funny like "haha", it's still kind of sad in the same way... i knew what sex was at that age but i didn't realize it to the extent of wrapping a girl up in a cum-saturated blanket because she didn't sleep with me.....

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
...I guess I'm still sheltered then, because I don't get that reference at all!

HUH?

-P

1 - 20 of 45 Posts