Authentic Jeans Forums banner
81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Unless their slanted sig benzils,

Ultimatum> Torpedo> Benzil
Agreed.

And LOL @ not being able to say what jeans we do and don't like when we don't own them. We can surely see what they look like just fine via interweb without having to actually buy them :)

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
wanted to pop in real quick to say that I agree with Jetcity! Agent >>>>> Xanex anyday :love:love and that I miss my jeans.. back in the States.. :cry

okay.. carry on.. :)

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
wanted to pop in real quick to say that I agree with Jetcity! Agent >>>>> Xanex anyday :love:love and that I miss my jeans.. back in the States.. :cry

okay.. carry on.. :)
Where are you? I just checked facebook and didn't see any clues . . . though I did spy the very familiar face of Laura B. :rofl (can't remember her username tho)

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
yes it is I! :jumping I am so tired out.. but I'm having fun :)
and oh, I'm in Korea, Sliver.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
This could be a tough one when it comes to Sigs..but..

Intruder > Jailhouse Sentence

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Intruder > Jailhouse Sentence
Yep... Especially since Intruders are so hard to find. Jailhouse Sentence is a beautiful wash. I love mine! But right now they're pretty easy to find (Nordstrom Rack, men's R&R Gilt sale, eBay, AF Mall).

I have a question for you. What is the greatest pair of Slanted Sigs ever?

Hint: I know would Sliver would say.:jumping

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Yep... Especially since Intruders are so hard to find. Jailhouse Sentence is a beautiful wash. I love mine! But right now they're pretty easy to find (Nordstrom Rack, men's R&R Gilt sale, eBay, AF Mall).

I have a question for you. What is the greatest pair of Slanted Sigs ever?

Hint: I know would Sliver would say.:jumping
Three would come to mind...the Benzil, Hotshot Force or the Steel Fury...From YeahRight...

Steel Fury > Hotshot Force > Benzil

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Three would come to mind...the Benzil, Hotshot Force or the Steel Fury...From YeahRight...

Steel Fury > Hotshot Force > Benzil

I think I agree with you on that one!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I forgot about Impact Clash, the Neiman Marcus exclusive. I like them as well.

81 - 100 of 104 Posts