Authentic Jeans Forums banner
61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
I sort of agree there, but Tangled Lines would be a lot more desirable if they came in Henlees.

I think its Selenium=Tangled Lines>Torpedos>Ultimatum>Codeine>Benzil>Oxycotin>Sedated Blue

Not sure about the rest, never really had a chance to get a good look at them in person.
I think we should be more specific because I know there's a lighter and darker version of Selenium, Benzil, and Oxycotin.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
For me..the Sedated is an awesome wash, but I love the look of the Hostile...

Sedated = Hostile

Yup..a cop out.

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
As far as I know Hostile only comes in Taylor. From the responses so far I think I might be onto something...:smoke

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Hostile kind of remind me of Iradium (maybe the stitching colors) but Hostile definitely looks more versatile (if that makes any sense). I like those! Wish they came in Henlee or Vaughn, though. For some reason I just don't like the classic Rs on Taylors. I don't like how the flap pushes the R down/makes the R smaller...LOL

·
Registered
863 Posts
This game is lame. A lot of the participants are just defending their own purchases. For example, Many have concluded that Ultimatum>Torpedo>Benzil. And if you take a look at the those people's collection, they might have Torpedo or Ultimatum but no Benzil so how can you judge a wash if you never seen or felt that wash in person?

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 · (Edited)
Я&R;1620785 said:
This game is lame. A lot of the participants are just defending their own purchases. For example, Many have concluded that Ultimatum>Torpedo>Benzil. And if you take a look at the those people's collection, they might have Torpedo or Ultimatum but no Benzil so how can you judge a wash if you never seen or felt that wash in person?
If it's so lame, why are you posting in this thread? And let me ask you this. Why would anyone need to justify the purchase of washes like Ultimatum, Torpedo or Benzil? Those are three of the best washes R&R has ever produced. You aren't making any sense.

ETA: Oh, now I get it. I just took a look at your collection picture and it turns out that you do own Benzil, but not Ultimatum or Torpedo. Did somebody get their feelings hurt? :jumping
http://www.authenticforum.com/rock-republic-jeans/133703-my-collection.html

·
Registered
863 Posts
If it's so lame, why are you posting in this thread? And let me ask you this. Why would anyone need to justify the purchase of washes like Ultimatum, Torpedo or Benzil? Those are three of the best washes R&R has ever produced. You aren't making any sense.

ETA: Oh, now I get it. I just took a look at your collection picture and it turns out that you do own Benzil, but not Ultimatum or Torpedo. Did somebody get their feelings hurt? :jumping
http://www.authenticforum.com/rock-republic-jeans/133703-my-collection.html
Actually being an owner of 3 pairs of Benzils, I am sort of hurt:D

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
^I have to admit. Your response was pretty funny...:jumping

Let's just say that Benzil x 3 > Ultimatum > Torpedo :)

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 · (Edited)
Я&R;1620930 said:
My Turn:magwink

Henlee Chaos Olive > Selenium
No way. Not even close, IMO.

I've never seen Vicious Cycle in person, so I can't really comment on Chaos Olive > Vicious Cycle.

Selenium > Chaos Olive

Selenium > Everything :jumping

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 · (Edited)
Let's talk about Slanted Sigs...

Chaos Olive > Floyd Razor Brown

BTW, Chaos Olive and Razor Brown were released at the same time. They were the second and third Slanted Sigs R&R produced for men after Neil Benzil Sigs - Neiman Marcus Exclusives.

61 - 80 of 104 Posts