Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's play a game! This is how it works...

I start the game by making the claim that a certain wash is better than another wash. For instance, Floyd Sedated > Floyd Attica. I don't have to give a reason why. I can if I wish. I can post pics of one or both of the jeans. Pictures of you wearing the jeans are preferable.

The next person to post either agrees with the person above him, disagrees, or posts a wash that is better than either of the washes mentioned by the OP. You can even say that while Sedated > Attica, Attica > Sonic and then post a photo of you wearing your Floyd Attica.:)

I hope that makes sense. Remember, the point of the game is that it is supposed to be fun. No arguing!!! :madbeating If you disagree, say so, but please do it in a nice way. And remember, this game will be a lot more fun if we post pictures of us wearing the jeans we are talking about.

Anyway, what do you think? Dumb idea or do you want to play? Suggestions are welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Tough one, but halite > xanax pink. These are the only pics I can find! I need to take more pixx!
xanax pink

halite

Sorry no butt shots!

ETA: I disagree with Steph! :) But they are clllllllOse!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Should the women do the women jeans and men the men's?

This one should cause some action...

Mine is....Amicite > Sedated

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
^ Agree with you, there!!

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
^Hmm that's a tough one. I definitely like the pockets on the benzils more than the torpedoes but I prefer the whiskering on the torpedoes...

1 - 20 of 104 Posts