Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. This is my first time posting here in like months...because I have not bought any jeans since February!

I tried searching but I am still kind of confused about it so...does midnight shadow run big, small, or true to size? I wear a 24 in my Barcelona Blue LC's, would a 24 in LC midnight shadow w/las palmas pockets fit the same?

Thankies. =)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
SMALLLLL IMO.

But Paige in general runs small; Midnight Shadow runs smaller. If you're a Paige 24, I'd say stick to your size IF you like your jeans fitted. Midnight Shadow will feel too small at first, but stretches out with wear. If you like your jeans a little looser, I'd say size up.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
VERY small!!

I grabbed a 24 thinking "pfft this will probably be loose" but WOW it fit me really well (i'm a size 23/23.5)

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
My Silver Las Palmas LCs are definitely looser than my Midnight Rocker and Moonshadows in 24.

Maybe it depends on the cut..mine were definitely bigger.:D

This wash is the first Paiges that I had to take in the thighs.:D But also take note that the washes that fit me good are the ones that run small for Paige. I'd say this wash is TTS for Paige sizing.

Fairfax in the same wash is a wee bit smaller. I dunno for blue heights and others.

·
Registered
621 Posts
This wash runs small, imo. I have them in Hollywood Hills and they are really tight, but do stretch out, just enough, not too much. I suggest also stick with your normal size and you should be fine:magwink

1 - 7 of 7 Posts