Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
13,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone order from them before?

i've been reading up on organic dry....seems to be some neg opinions out there. i found a pair of ES at revolve but they are organic. then i found these AJ's at kitchener that are not organic.

Also, what is "slubby"?? And lastly....if i buy from them, do i have to pay extra fees since it's being sent from outside the US??

Thanks!

· Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
I have never used kitchener before, but it is a reputable name for online clothing. The stigma with organics, particularly even stevens tends to be that they are somewhat slow to fade, but I have only heard of a few cases.

Kitchener's shipping will cost you a pretty hefty amount. About 32 CHF which translates to about 28-29 USD.

As for "slubby", it's a term associated with denim that is usually crafted of "slub yarn" which is processed to look irregular and slightly uneven. Slubby denim usually experiences a fair amount of natural pilling.

· Registered
1,119 Posts
I've ordered from there before and they're legit but you may specify express shipping for a little more money or else you'll wait close to a month for a snail boat to deliver your shit.

· Registered
13,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've ordered from there before and they're legit but you may specify express shipping for a little more money or else you'll wait close to a month for a snail boat to deliver your shit.
I'd stick with Cultizm.
i kinda thought so..after reading their shipping policy. allow 15 business days and no tracking number.??wow.

no AJ's anywhere else though. If i can't find any by the end of today, i'm going to get the RR from revolve.

· Registered
13,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^yes...dry heavy. i've looked everywhere!!! size 30/32. if you find one let me know. i think i'm going to go ahead on the RR though...$148 delivered from revolve with 20% code. the 25% one didn't work. if you can find AJ, i'll just return the RR. Thanks!!

· Registered
13,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol...no problem...they must be a rarity..anyway, i just ordered those RR greycast from revolve. i am hoping that i get them before the thanksgiving holiday so i can give them a nice welcome home!!

· Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
Nice choice! I will be picking up a pair for myself pretty soon. Enjoy the heck out of them. :magwink

· Registered
3,538 Posts
So I couldn't find an AJDH in 30/32 for you Jesse, sorry!

One thing you could do is email Cultizm and ask when they'll get their next shipment in. Their CS is awesome and they'll help you with any way they can.

Did you size down on the RRDG? I know that with RRDS, you should size down one...not too sure about the DGs though.

· Registered
13,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So I couldn't find an AJDH in 30/32 for you Jesse, sorry!

One thing you could do is email Cultizm and ask when they'll get their next shipment in. Their CS is awesome and they'll help you with any way they can.

Did you size down on the RRDG? I know that with RRDS, you should size down one...not too sure about the DGs though.
i emailed cultizm a while back. they emailed me back and said they would look but i never heard back from them.

i did go one size down on the the RR.

on thing though...they are going to be about 3"-3.5" too long for me. is hemming out of the question?

I got my Nudie SSK from them, they shipped fast to me. :)
hmmm, i may try them next time. they have a great selection. with they offered tracking though.

· Registered
3,538 Posts
Cultizm gives you a tracking number; they deliver with FedEx. Since it's overseas shipping though, you won't see any change on it for a day or so, heh.

You can hem...but remember they're gonna shrink more than a normal prewashed pair (although it's still sanforized). I'd just stack or cuff it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.