Authentic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got these from ebay and I was told on here that they usually run big and I feel like they really are big. I want advice from anyone to see if others think they look too big. I just wanted to get some outside advise before I try to sell them if they are too big. I really like these too so I am kinda bummed. :cry:cry Does anyone know if they may fit some better if I wash and dry them? Thanks.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I just got these from ebay and I was told on here that they usually run big and I feel like they really are big. I want advice from anyone to see if others think they look too big. I just wanted to get some outside advise before I try to sell them if they are too big. I really like these too so I am kinda bummed. :cry:cry Does anyone know if they may fit some better if I wash and dry them? Thanks.
they look fine to me but if they fit and feel bigger than what youre normally comfortable with even if you do like looser cuts then its going to bug you no matter what anyone else thinks.

i wondered abt the same question because my first pair of TR's were way too big and from search, washing and drying them is only a temporary fix. TR's will stretch back out to their original proportions after a day's worth of wear.

maybe you should consider a tailor if you know one that you can trust to do proper alterations. or just sell them

·
Registered
43,462 Posts

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
I personally am not a fan of tight jeans on myself, but with that, I do believe these are too big on you. As DQ said, and I think we've mentioned in a previous thread(s), those run big.

I just think that if you're already feeling like it is big, then you will continue to think so as you wear them because they may get baggier during the course of the day. BUT, if you like how they feel then keep them as it is a gorgeous pair.

I posted pics of MD Black Supers and I got feedback that it was either too big or just right. I ended up doing what I felt I would be more comfortable wearing -- that's what I suggest you do too. Another pair will come available sometime. :)

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
^ +1

I also think that they look good but if you already have your mind set on them being too baggy, you will never wear them. In that case I would sell them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts