Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone! I just received my first pair of Henlee's in the mail... Don't know what wash they are though, the color code reads... INEM. (so im guessing that's it)

Anyway, I realized that I might not have any shoes that will look good with them :( (i haven't gotten home yet to check shoe combos).

I am fully aware of the other threads. BUT, Do any of you wear them with Jordan's or Dunks, maybe some mid Force's? I realized that that's the types of sneakers that i usually wear (Supra's too!). Ill post some picks with them on different styles for people's further ?'s about Nike's and R&R... I'm doubting that it'll be a good combo

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
post pictures! we'll give you our opinion.
some more than others :jumping

·
Registered
16 Posts
Since jordans and dunks haven't really been covered much in previous threads I think its worth mentioning. I have a ton of sneakers and most of them do not look good with RR imo. For the most part the RR style clashes with Jordans and dunks. I have seen poeple wear RR with nike runners and it looks ok on them. I'd try the combos and just see what you like.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I think running shoes are a decent choice.
I've worn my Floyds with adidas microbounces and people have complimented me on them.

But whatever you feel looks good?

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
The problem for me with wearing Jordans (and I have every color of the XIs except the grey) is that all my Rocks are hemmed for shoes that lay flat. I'm a Puma, Diesel and Madden guy.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can anyone please help me! Can i post pictures directly from iPhoto? or do i have to open a flickr (or some other website) account? I have pics with the ones i got with different styles of Nikes

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
They need to be hosted on the internet. Any site hosting will do. :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the not so great of pics, they're from my iPhone.
So these are the jeans...(next time i think i should get size 33's since these are 34's and seem like they're a tiny bit too loose).
Different colored shoes(same styles) would also probably look a lot different

w/ Supra Skytop (Black Croc)

w/ Diesel Magnete Exposure Low (Black)

w/ Gourmet Cease (Lt. Grey)

w/ Nike Air Structure Triax 91

w/ Nike Dunk Hi Vandal Premium (Black/Metallic Gold)

w/ Jordan III (Flips)

Comments are more than welcome

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't know why they're links. I swear i hit "insert image"... sorry for the inconvenience

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I like the supras and diesels and jordans.
don't like the gourmet crease or dunks, and I think the air structures look terrible with them...
just my opinion though.
the diesels look the best.

personally, I'm not a fan of tucking the pantleg behind the front lip of the shoe, but that's just my style. whatever floats your boat man.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
here you go...subbing in for carol :rofl

HOW TO POST PICTURES (instead of links)!!

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS!

1. Right Click to copy the image link (this will look different with different browsers - I'm using google chrome).

2. Click on the image box like shown.

3. A box will pop up for you to paste the image link you copied in step 1. Either right click and paste or press "ctrl v" on your keyboard.

4. Click "OK."

5. It will now look like this on the page.

6. And.. Voila! Once you submit your thread/post, you'll have a picture instead of a link!

More asethetically pleasant and more convenient for others to auth check! :D

·
Registered
931 Posts
I like your kicks man! But definitely, size down next time. However, check first with icevirus' fit guide and here. Some pairs are TTS, while others can range (depending on the wash) from 1/2 to a full size larger or smaller.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
^I agree with sizing down..

the thigh and the calf look a little loose.
but it might just be your personal style so you be the judge of that.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
oh yay! good job brian :thumbsup I appoint you commander in chief for this crusade

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks acceleration and cobalt

I agree w/ the diesels, I see why lots of peeps wear R&R's with chucks.

and I have a mac and pressed "copy image address" and it still didn't work. Damn Mac! :mad:

... subbing for Carol :rofl
thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
totally agree with sizing down now that I'm wearing for a little while, and the fact that they stretch a little

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
I agree with sizing down and I think they'd look okay since they're all pretty much monochromatic, either black or white.. but they'd look better untucked like how you wear them w/ your chucks.

This one, however,

doesn't work at all imho

:)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Thanks acceleration and cobalt

I agree w/ the diesels, I see why lots of peeps wear R&R's with chucks.

and I have a mac and pressed "copy image address" and it still didn't work. Damn Mac! :mad:

... subbing for Carol :rofl
thanks
As a newb, it's not my place to give advice, but I've never been good at knowing my place. :p
When I post pics, I just manually type the
It's just quicker for me, and might work for you if you're having mac issues.:IDK

1 - 20 of 42 Posts