Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought these R&R jeans on ebay from a "reputable seller" and I noticed that on the inside there is only 2 tags. One that has the "rock and republic digitally mastered in the u.s.a" the small one on the left side, and the material contents on the right. BUT With the other rocks that I have owned there was always a "rock and republic authentic" tag inside as well. These are not marked irregular. Also when I rub my hands up the leg of the pants the jeans feel really gritty....not soft.
OH BTW these are the roth dark trick if it helps.
Should I be concerned at all?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
So I bought these R&R jeans on ebay from a "reputable seller" and I noticed that on the inside there is only 2 tags. One that has the "rock and republic digitally mastered in the u.s.a" the small one on the left side, and the material contents on the right. BUT With the other rocks that I have owned there was always a "rock and republic authentic" tag inside as well. These are not marked irregular. Also when I rub my hands up the leg of the pants the jeans feel really gritty....not soft.
OH BTW these are the roth dark trick if it helps.
Should I be concerned at all?
PICS, please!

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
the "Authentic Rock & Republic" tag is only on newer jeans. dark trick is an older wash

FYI R&R changes their tags all the time, don't focus on such small details, you have to look at the jeans as a whole

if the sellers been recognized as a reputable seller they're most likely real

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
I own 2 pair of men's R&R - both older styles - that also only have two inner tags.

Both pairs - Johnny in Argon (?) and Taylors in Borealis - are authentic and feature authentic microstitching on the smaller inner size tag (Digitally Mastered in the USA).

I agree with the previous poster. Inner tags are not the way to go. There are so many different combinations and they change all the time.

But rest assured, yours are probably real. Post pics here of the tags and the jeans if you want to be sure.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

So here are the jeans. Also I bought these in a 23....when normaly I would have bought it in a 24. Thought I might go down to see the difference. They feel pretty tight, not to the point where it's hurting but would love opinions as to weather they look too small or not.
thanks!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts