1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got another 3 pairs of true religions

got 1 bobby, 1 joey and 1 premium deluxe

costed in total 921.89 usd lol

but i liked em so i got em. Plus got another 2 ed hardy rhinestone shirts..dat was another 135 bucks i think around and a Lacoste Polo for my dad XD, im such a good son lolz

Anyone looking for authentic true religions. try Bloomingdales at 59th street and 5th ave in NYC. True Religions are definetly worth the money even tho they go from 200usd-500 usd a pair. They are just so damn comfortable lol XD

note: the 921.89 is after all the ed hardy and the lacoste together

pics of the true religions

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well first off, i just turned 18, i dont have a credit card nor a bank account and my parents spoil me rotten so i dont seethe need for ebay lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
meh well, they just gave me 2k usd last weekend and told for me to go have fun..cuz i as gonna go clubbing that night but then my gf was sick that day so i just went shopping with a few buds instead lol and voila 3 religions lmao

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well u gotta read the whole post, i got 2 ed hardy shirts, a ed hardy hat and a lacoste along with the 3 religions

in total it was 921.89

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
^ :rofl You took the words out of my mouth :magwink

Great jeans though! And :Welcome to AF! You'll see that you'll get a lot more for that price if you stick around.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
^ :rofl You took the words out of my mouth :magwink

Great jeans though! And :Welcome to AF! You'll see that you'll get a lot more for that price if you stick around.

I really don't think he cares what he spends......remember it is not his money.:rofl

·
Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
True Religions are definetly worth the money even tho they go from 200usd-500 usd a pair.
....No.

I would never pay retail for a pair of True Religions. I hope you enjoy the jeans as you whittle away your parents cash, but to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't think for a second that a single pair of TRs are actually worth the amounts on the tag. The jeans themselves are excessively commercialized and ridiculously over-priced. :shake

Damn shame.

Looks like two Joeys, Medium and dark vintage respectively and a billy raw perhaps?

Oh...and welcome to AF...and all that.

·
Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts