Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
Kind of. I'd say some are just harder to find... for instance, Caracas is pretty hard to find. Usually it's just the department store exclusives that end up being rare. IMO there are few pairs that are rare like the rare SFAM styles.

There is one pair that Connieption has that I have never seen before... Pacific Kellys with a GREEN H. I'll dig up the link... they are gorgeous and most definitely rare.

Here they are
http://www.authenticforum.com/citizens-humanity-jeans/39816-check-these-out.html

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
i was also going to say caracas...it is a beautiful wash! and porto velho is possibly becoming more rare; it pops up on ebay more often but it's still harder to find because you can't get it off of websites. i think you're right indypup-any that were exclusives to a store will end up becoming rare when they aren't carried anymore. (maybe nordstrom's ric racs?!?!)

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
I know those will end up being quite hard to find! Porto Velho would be just hard to find... I think the only Porto Velhos that are rare are the rust stitch Ingrids.

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
The only pair I can think of at the moment is Ditzy, which was VERY unpopular. I don't think COH did any H's with rhinestones. I have seen some HTF pairs that people have crystallized themselves, and man did that piss me off! They had massive rhinestones and looked like crap.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I've been on the lookout for those ever since her post... with no luck. Green is my favorite color.:(
^Same here..they are so pretty :love

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
In addition to Connie's Green Pacifics, I have the Red Pacific. It's really old, probably from when CoH first came out. Once I've edited them, I'll be giving pics to Indy for the guide. They do make a Red Kelly now, but that's West Point Wash.

Of the newer styles, I never see them online for sale anymore and haven't seen them pop up on eBay save two auctions--Ingrid St. Simeon--not the Athena's or Panther's. There is also Siena in Casablanca (which Mike has included in the pic guide.) The only one of those I've seen on eBay is the pair that were tragically cut-up into maternity.

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
^Yeah, the St. Simeon Ingrids are really HTF. I found one in my size a few weeks ago, and I regret missing that auction!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts