Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ben don't really know how to start... I have some premium denim, RR, TR, Paige, Taverniti... and although I had a look on SFAM I've never really decided to buy, perhaps I had an impression that there weren't somehow special (sorry) just so usual...

and then I came across the Gaucho bermudas and I loved this cut for going out with my dog... and when I got them, I was just :eek:surprised.... they were so incredibly soft and so pleasant to put on, they fit great on the waist (I have always some troubles with fitting).... are all SFAM like this? Or is it just this specific cut&wash????

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I haven't worn the bermudas, but I know some members have. SFAM does tend to vary by cut and more importantly wash. There are some other soft washes like Nakita and Avalon that are super soft and comfy. I am sure other members will weigh in on this one.....

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's a lot of variety in Seven... something for everyone i say! Some lightweight soft washes, some thicker ones, etc
Well, they only start in France so impossible to touch and feel, I have only pics and your word;-)

The softer SFAM washes feel like pajamas. :drool:
Pyjamas? I love the idea.... which ones???

Sounds like you have the gauchos in Capri wash. It is super duper soft. It also comes in a Bootcut version :love
Don't know the wash but I've never seen such a comfy jeans...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts