Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Do not snitch, not your business

Votes: 33 68.8%
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where I live we have a bargain discount store that gets all of Nordstroms returns, marked out of stock items etc. Needless to say you can find lots of great designer deals!! You can get Rocks anywhere from 8 bucks up to sixty sometimes brand new and other times worn. Here is my problem.... the store has a policy they want you to buy for personal use not for resale. If they catch you selling ie: Ebay, you will be banned from the store. I recently bought a pair of Rocks on Ebay I paid 90 including shipping. Not a bad deal I get them and they are clearly marked 7.97 on the inside the moron selling them didn't even bother to mark out the price. This person lives in my area so I knew right away when I saw them where they came from. He is obviously running a business, as at one point he had about 25 of these 7.97 jeans listed and is making BIG profits off of them. Now I suppose it really isn't my business in a way, but it does make me mad that the people that play by the rules so to speak will very rarely get deals like these because of people who sell and are at this store everyday with their "business partners" purchasing everthing they can get there hands on... I know who he is and the store manager I know would want to know..... Should I tell or mind my own business? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
i'd tell. thats a scam for sure

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
i don't know if i would say anything
lots of people on this forum buy and sell for profit, it's not a crime

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
^ That is what i want to know....

·
Forum Bitch
3,977 Posts
They are authentic jeans... The store is in Phoenix AZ
LAST CHANCE, and you are not telling the truth.

R&R are 49.99
TR 49.99
SFAM, COH 29.99

BET ME! I've been going to that store for mega years.

BTW.....Last Chance is not a big secret around here. Only jeans that are 9.97 are freaking Luckys.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Wow, I've never heard of a store like that. Interesting!! Is it safe to assume that you didn't buy any in the store (for $7.97) because they didn't have any in stock? So instead you resorted to paying $90 on ebay? Honestly, I'd be so tempted to buy from the store and resell myself. Because afterall, what does the owner care? Is he the morality police? Tough call anyway. :confused:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
LAST CHANCE, and you are not telling the truth.

R&R are 49.99
TR 49.99
SFAM, COH 29.99

BET ME! I've been going to that store for mega years.

BTW.....Last Chance is not a big secret around here. Only jeans that are 9.97 are freaking Luckys.
Actually you are wrong.... RR go for 59.97 as well as TR..... Apparently you don't go enough to see the loads of jeans RR,TR,SFAM and COH they have for 7.97... the more worn ones, you should know being that it's not a big secret and all... They don't have them everyday...but they sure put them out a lot if you are lucky enough to be there on the right day. BTW... I have no reason to lie... Pretty defensive??? And the price isn't the point here. I am 15 min. away as well.... Call the store and ask them about their 7.97 jeans!!!

·
Forum Bitch
3,977 Posts
Actually you are wrong.... RR go for 59.97..... Apparently you don't go enough to see the loads of jeans RR,TR,SFAM and COH they have for 7.97... the more worn ones, you should know being that it's not a big secret and all... They don't have them everyday...but they sure put them out a lot if you are lucky enough to be there on the right day. BTW... I have no reason to lie... Pretty defensive??? I am 15 min. away as well.... Call the store and ask them about their 7.97 jeans!!!
BULLSHIT! Even damaged do not cost 7 bucks. Who are you playing with?

Damaged shoes cost more then 7 bucks. Come on Sweetie, I can go tomorrow.

BRING IT!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BULLSHIT! Even damaged do not cost 7 bucks. Who are you playing with?

Damaged shoes cost more then 7 bucks. Come on Sweetie, I can go tomorrow.

Like I said before they don't have them everyday...... Call them... Ask them.. Ask for Jackie the store manager she can clear it up.... 7.97... I promise you!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I doubt the opening poster would lie about the price. It might be hard to believe the incredible price tag because it just sounds too good to be true for designer premium denim, but rarities and unique prices as such might be gems that go unnoticed or overlooked.

Crazy insane absolute bargain prices do happen. That is all.

And with respect to your question, it's an ethical conflict that can go either way. It's going to boil down to what you think you should do based on the forum response and your thoughts.

·
Forum Bitch
3,977 Posts
You are so full of shit. I was there when they raised the price of RR, TR, they use to be 29.99 like SFAM. Even damaged are 19.99.

I'd love for you to meet me there. 7 AM, with the other 200 gals waiting to get in. You are still full of shit.
EVERYONE on this Forum, knows the deals I get there. What an ass, no way do they do 7 dollar R&R, when damaged shoes like Steve Madden are 9.99. DUHHHHHHH!

·
Forum Bitch
3,977 Posts
I doubt the opening poster would lie about the price. It might be hard to believe the incredible price tag because it just sounds too good to be true for designer premium denim, but rarities and unique prices as such might be gems that go unnoticed or overlooked.

Crazy insane absolute bargain prices do happen. That is all.

And with respect to your question, it's an ethical conflict that can go either way. It's going to boil down to what you think you should do based on the forum response and your thoughts.
Dear, I go to that store all the time. I've had Joan on the phone with me, while I was there. I have waited 3 hours before the store opens to get in. So please don't tell me I don't know that store. Do a forum search on Last Chance, the posts are all me.
If they had 7 dollar R&R, Pam would make me sleep at the store. I also would be selling them here.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You are so full of shit. I was there when they raised the price of RR, TR, they use to be 29.99 like SFAM. Even damaged are 19.99.

I'd love for you to meet me there. 7 AM, with the other 200 gals waiting to get in. You are still full of shit.
EVERYONE on this Forum, knows the deals I get there. What an ass, no way do they do 7 dollar R&R, when damaged shoes like Steve Madden are 9.99. DUHHHHHHH!
Like I said... Call Jackie and ask her.... What could I possibly gain by lying? If anything I got screwed... I paid 90 bucks for a pair of jeans he bought for 7.97 and resold against the store policy. He's selling tons of stuff from LC not just jeans.

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
Tina I want 49.99 TR:(:magwink

1 - 20 of 132 Posts