Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
I am ridiculously conflicted on these.:twitch

I want to say fake, but there are some key details that look very real that I have never seen faked well AT ALL.:confused:

Your pictures are really good, but can you get me a clear well lit close up of the belt label that includes the upper back pocket flap?

· Registered
23,935 Posts
I am saying FAKE because the waistband tag has the tiny-spaced stitching. Supers have the 5 thread, thick stitching.

· Premium Member
34,067 Posts
Unless a close-up photo proves otherwise, the beltlabel stitching indeed does not look like super T stitching. The tacking stitches on the ankle seam look sloppy, but man do the others look good. I have a feeling this may be the best fake i've seen

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
Unless a close-up photo proves otherwise, the beltlabel stitching indeed does not look like super T stitching. The tacking stitches on the ankle seam look sloppy, but man do the others look good. I have a feeling this may be the best fake i've seen
yeah, thats why I said!:twitch

· Registered
6,439 Posts
I don't mean to come in after the mods have already spoken, but...

I am pretty much a total newb, so the only thing I have to contribute is a comment on the microstitching.

It looks way off to me.

Not as bad as some of the fake stuff out there, but it isn't legit.

I know there are a lot of other ways to authenticate jeans (wash, stitching, quality, on and on)... And the consensus between the mods is that these are really good fakes.

But if the seller is willing to include a close-up of the microstitching, there's a clue in there as well.

Close, but it's still off.

· Registered
656 Posts
i also think the tacking on the ankles looks kind of sloppy... and also at the bottom of the fly. that microstitching looks like silver thread also, but it's so hard to tell from the picture.

but some of the other tacking and other stitching looks really precise, just like TR!

· Banned
21,196 Posts
Are you sure those aren't Big T and not Super T? Or maybe the stitching looks smaller in comparison on a size 36 than it would on, say, a 23?

I'm suggesting Big T because I saw the exact same pair, same wash, for women at a boutique today, and they were Big T. I haven't seen Supers in NM yet, actually. (then again this boutique doesn't carry a whole lot, the girl said she'd never carried the Supers I was wearing today)

· Premium Member
34,067 Posts
I think the font on the hangtag is not right too, that jumped to me initially, but then i think i stared too much and lost focus. But now as I look again, it again looks wrong overall, but close

· Registered
9,398 Posts
I think the font on the hangtag is not right too, that jumped to me initially, but then i think i stared too much and lost focus. But now as I look again, it again looks wrong overall, but close
its all wrong

and that front crotch stitching looks like shit, but it does indeed( as Joan and Pam) said, is a good fake, which I hate admitting to:shake

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yes indeed it is fake..i got extra pic from the seller..from here i think everybody even 3 years old children will says it is fake..and the seller keep on telling me it is real..lol:rofl

it is important to have the inner pic of the jeans.....:headspin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.