Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Wondering if these are authentic and how the fit is? Do I go with my normal TR size (which is 29 stretch and 30 rigid)? I heard to
size down for these and was hoping maybe a 28 would fit?! Do they stretch out like Juicy Fleece? I wear a M in Juicy and they are tight when I
first get them but they stretch sooo much and then they fit perfect!

Sorry, but there are (4) of them.. Figured it be easier just to do all at once!

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Not sure if those are real or not, but I'm usually a 28 stretch 29 ridid and I went with a 29 in the fleece and they're roomy. I should've gone with a 28...so I would stick with your tts stretch size. :)

·
Registered
13,747 Posts
They're all good - I sized down one from my usual TR size and they're perfect. I do have to wash and dry after every other wear though, because they do stretch out a lot.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I sized down one from my TR size as well.. they are not tight at all though, by any means. They stretch out A LOT as BabyJ said..

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the 28's may be perfect then! I'm thrilled because I've found tons one size down but nothing in my usual size. YAY! :woohoo
Thanks everyone!!

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Yeah, you're definitely fine 1 size down. My usual TR size is way too big in these, and even a 25 is big after 1 wear. They don't hold up very well, so I wouldn't spend a lot of money on them, definitely not over $45.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, you're definitely fine 1 size down. My usual TR size is way too big in these, and even a 25 is big after 1 wear. They don't hold up very well, so I wouldn't spend a lot of money on them, definitely not over $45.
Some are listed for $99 and I thought that may be too much..This will be my first pair so I really wasn't sure how much is too much! I appreciate the heads up!! :magwink

1 - 8 of 8 Posts