Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh man! decisions decisions...so my original most wanted was joey big-t DPEs with white stitching, but i got the DUCs instead. i keep on flipflopping in my decision whether to sell the DUCs and get DPEs...but...i dont know! i love the plain dark wash of the DPE but i also love that the DUC wash looks so unique. i LOVE the DUC supers...so i was also trying to convince myself to sell the DUC, wait for supers, and just buy the DPE big t's. i know this was a post of rambling thoughts...sorry :twitch what do you guys think?? i dont want to regret anything :cry

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
you better KEEP the DUC, I am sure you will be sorry.

when you find Supers FIRST then sell.

But this is all my opinion:love

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
oh my gosh, you MUST keep those. DPE is my favorite wash, but I still can't get enough of DUC. I think they're different enough to have both :D
I think so, too. I have DPE but not DUC and I don't consider them to be similar washes at all. Do you already have the Super Ts available to you?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think so, too. I have DPE but not DUC and I don't consider them to be similar washes at all. Do you already have the Super Ts available to you?
nope...a girl can only dream :cry

ok so option number 100...haha. what if i got both washes?! are they too similar to own both???

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^^I don't think so. What is the stitching on each of the washes?
both have white stitching :)

my CC is saying i dont need both...but i THINK i need both :love lol shiiiit...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts