Authentic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran a search and can't find anything about how the Kennedy wash may run. I am specifically looking at a pair of Joe's Cigs in Kennedy. I have Cigs in Vitti that are HUGE on me after a few hours in a 25 and a pair of Honey in Phoebe that are a 24 and fit. Would a 24 in Kennedy work or does it happen to run small? I'm scared. LOL.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
My Kennedy wash Joe's run tts, but they are pre-elastercell pairs and I don't have the cigs...so I don't know if that helps too much :)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jenny! I am so scared to buy these online because it's like with Joe's I'm in between sizes and I don't wanna go wrong and have to sell another pair of jeans! LOL! Is Kennedy rather stretchy? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Well, I have older pairs that stretch but keep their shape rather nicely instead of turning into droopy drawers...and they are tts. I have only purchased a couple pairs with the elastercell (not Kennedy wash) and they stretched out so much I had to get rid of them (probably one full size...kind of like 7FAM's NYD). I'm not an expert, but I attributed this quality to the elastercell since none of my other Joe's have done this before except for my Harvey wash ones. If the newer Kennedy wash has the elastercell you should probably wait for the opinion of someone more knowledgeable than me.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if yure inbetween sizes, go with the smaller size
I did... thank you! I got the 24s. I am HOPING they aren't too small... I had 24s in cigs in a diff wash and felt like they were too tight so I exchanged for 25s and regret that decision every time I wear them; they stretch out soooo badly! :)

I'll post pics when I get them! :) Thanks for the help, all!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I got them in the 24... they fit but they look painted on. They aren't uncomfortable but I think I'll return them and wait for a 25 somewhere... :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts