Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:drool: That wash is sooo beautiful!! They have nearly all sizes, I'm tempted but I need to resist. I just bought some NYD dojos... :roll

· Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Has anyone ever noticed that their measurements are always completely off?? 10" rise for dojo's? That's ever higher than the high-waisted bootcuts...

· Registered
1,698 Posts
I just tried these on tonight and loved them! And yeah, JNJ measurements are always totally off, but they do have that silly disclaimer of being 1" off either way!

· Registered
1,560 Posts
OMG CAT WERE THESE THE ONES YOU GOT?! :jumping:jumping

I just saw them RIGHT NOW and I PM'ed Shi about them so she could get them first and then tell us how they run. :ashamed

· Registered
3,622 Posts
I found these last night and submitted an offer too! I really, really want these, but I REALLY REALLY don't need to buy anything right now! We'll see. I would so love to see them IRL.

· Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think they never reply during weekends, I need to pay some stuff and they haven't got back to me either with the combined invoice I asked. I think you'll have to be patient until Monday! :smoke

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.