Authentic Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, sorry if I'm not posting this in the right section -- feel free to move it if necessary.

I dunno about you guys, but for me I sometimes find it very tricky to find a pair of jeans that fit me. I'm a lean guy by nature but I have started going to the gym about a year ago and I am finding it hard to find good fitting jeans. The closest brand I've tried so far that fits me good is the R&R in waist 33.

For some reason, my wasit is pretty small (32 in 7FAM and Diesels) but I need to wear a size bigger since my hips/thighs are wide/muscular. It doesnt help either that my butt is kind of perky and my Diesel slim fits are starting to have my butt really pop up and it kind of looks awkward.

My question is -- does anyone know any good brands that fit for a guy about 5"7 with a small 32 wasit but hard hips/butt/thighs?

Thanks!

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
R&R's don't really work for guys with muscular thighs.. or so I've heard :IDK

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
:rofl :rofl what!!!
I mean.. yes.. my thighs are the definition of muscular :yes :bigguns:cooleyes

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
:rofl
I wish there were manly muscular thighs that I could know about these days :(
:rofl

okay end of threadcrap, sorry OP!

·
Registered
22 Posts
OP, your best bet (if buying online/off ebay) is to measure a pair that you really like the fit of and try to find something similar.
That is exactly what I did -- measured a pair of old Glo jeans, which I was not even crazy about, but the fit was dead on... Then I got my RR with almost identical measurements and they fit like a GEM!! Cannot wait to get them (for Christmas!! :D )

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The thing is about buying online its kinda tough looking at a picture and thinking it'll fit you. I one time bought a size 32 pair of 7FAM and I thought they'd fit similar to a pair that fits me nicely (same style too) but they actually came tight!

Unfortunately its a hassle to go to a store, try on pairs that fit, and try to find them online for a good deal. I guess I may have to sell out retail for a great fitting pair.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I call :bsflag

You know perfectly well what we mean ;)
Carol, I call :bsflag on you too. Quit trying to be "innocent" Carol.....:jumping:rofl:jumping

We know you!!!!

Sorry OP, I didn't get to threadcap as much as they did........

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
omg! this is totally not my fault, btw! :rofl :rofl

1 - 18 of 18 Posts