Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Help...

I think they look better in person... but i dunno... I just am searching for that perfect pair... (I have pics up in diesel forum too)

??????

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
they look fine, i'm thinking the new Rs totally look better on guys than girls, but i still don't like them. they're placed much better on guy's jeans

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's okay....but...

I think it might be more effective to post full length picks of the jeans (waist to shoes).

A better photograph would be full body pic up to at least the shoulders or at minimum up to abdomen region--I think this would give us a better idea of how the denim fits with respect to your overall body shape.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I agree with Cherie about the new R's looking better on guys than girls. I like how they look from the back though :)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
i think those look nice too =)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
they fit nicely. i think they look okay.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
i like them

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Hmmm that pair looks AWFULLY familiar.....I wonder where I have seen it before :) .

yah they look good on you, out of curiosity, what size are you wearing and did you have to size up or down if they are not your normal size? With mine it looks like I'll have to take in the waist even though the legs fit fine. Only pair of R&R where I had to go to a sz 36 (wish they had sz 35) since the legs were too tight. On other pairs, I am usually either sz 33 or 34 and the legs and waist fit fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts