Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
oh why do you have to tempt me like this? i'm over an hour away from the closest j. crew outlet. oooohhhh this is going to poke at me until i decide to go. when you do go, can you see if they have any men's peacoats on sale? if so, the decision is already made haha. thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Really?? I finally live near a J. Crew and J. Crew outlet, so I've never been to one of these before. Is it at the outlet then?

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
^ J. Crew Factory = outlet :)

Oh man...I will be closer to a J. Crew outlet this weekend...My BF is getting into J. Crew now too.

·
Registered
597 Posts
For anyone who's been, can you give me an idea of how the prices are like? I'm trying to figure if it's worth the drive. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
just wanted to let people know,
i just came back from the outlet and bought a bunch of stuff from jcrew. i think it's really worth going.
I got a really nice tissue v-neck longsleeve t-shirt for $11.70 and let me tell you these are the most versatile, comfy and soft longsleeve t-shirt ever. I had one originally that i always wore but they were starting to fall apart so i really wanted to get more but the regular jcrew didn't have any. but i found them at the oulet and bought like 9 of them ;D

ok, so they also had lots of cardigans.
3/4 sleeve cardigans for ladies: $26.70,
long sleeve cashmere cardigan for ladies: 40% off of $129
other sweater cardigan for ladies: 40% off of $69.90
and they had really nice thermal longsleeves for $14.90 which are seriously good deals.

for men, i didn't look very closely but the only thing i liked from the men's section were the thermal henley looking sweater. they were really cheap too 40% off of $39-49.

ok that's it. you should check out jcrew. :)
they had lots of colors and sizes. still alot of them left

edit: also the ladies peacoats were 30% off of $190-220 which isn't that cheap...

·
Registered
555 Posts
Omg! I sooo wish I were there! If anyone goes... I'd LOVE to take some cheap, cute sweaters off your hands! (size medium)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts