Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Good for her! Christina A. recently announced/confirmed her pregnancy too. Although everyone already knew that also.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
It's hilarious that she thought she had to "confirm" ... :rofl

·
Banned
4,287 Posts
I think she looks much more comfortable with herself now. She looks really good pregnant.

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
i just heard on the news that Alejandro Sanz accidentally revealed last night during a concert that they are expecting twins (any time now)...:IDK

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
yeah, i read she's been kind of hiding cause she feels huge
i think her last pic taken was on the baby shower, that was 8 days ago

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
well who knows if it true, i read she had gained 42 lb :bigeyes.. the hiding thing doesn't make much sense to me neither, she looks great IMO

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
she needs to share some of that 42 lbs with her husband! he's too skinny.
and i do think she looks quite pretty- it's too bad she's hid herself away :shake

·
Registered
36,827 Posts

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
42 pounds is NOT that much, especially for a twin pregnancy. :magwink

She looks fantastic to me too, and pregnancy is not the time to be body/figure-conscious anyway. :jumping
yeah, its sad how they (celebrities) put all that pressure over them and end up not enjoying their pregnancies
I remember Kate Hudson gained 60 pounds and tabloids said she would never get her body back and her carrier was over :confused: , she gave a s*** and stills says that it was the happiest time of her life and that she loved her boobies :rofl

1 - 20 of 22 Posts