Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
23,935 Posts
I would say that J Brand is most definitely premium! They are excellent quality and sell very well on eBay! Snatch them up, girl!

· Registered
4,290 Posts
J brands are hot! My skinny corduroys are my favorites skinnies ever, i cant live without them :love.
I also have a love story pair and they are awesome. I got all mine for around 70-120$ and would buy them again. They are definitely premium designer denim :)<O:p</O:p

· Registered
761 Posts
yea definetly i just got some skinnys in ink. first i got 912 but they were too low so im selling them but i got 812s. THEYare amazing! defintetly buy em!

· Registered
4,290 Posts
Here are my 3 favorite styles;<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
1) Skinny cords (i also like the grey jean ones posted below, but cords are the most comfortable and soft jeans ever)<O:p</O:p
2) Love Story

3) And, Palazzo <O:p</O:p

By csre<O:p

· Registered
4,290 Posts
Oh, and as in most brands, i wouldn’t say that skinnies run small, they are pretty tts and quite tight. But wider styles (specially Palazzo) can run a bit big. Anyway as you are buying in a physic store you can try them on! Good luck hunting! You’ll see these are hot jeans :blink

· Registered
5,487 Posts
J Brands are great denims! I purchased my first pair (retail!) a couple of years ago and sold them recently for a fraction of the price (still fuming). I wish they fit otherwise I would've kept them. The straight-legs and skinnies are like a second skin... I love them.

· Registered
357 Posts
I LOVE J Brand, almost as much, if not AS much as my Paiges.
The sizing depends not only on the wash, but the blend of the material. 98/22 tend to stretch out, but 78/22 do not, though very stretchy and can fit TTS to -1/2 small. I personally prefer the 78/22.

The plain pockets are kind of hard to get used to, but once you start wearing them, it's love.

· Registered
9,398 Posts
I LOVE J Brand, almost as much, if not AS much as my Paiges.
The sizing depends not only on the wash, but the blend of the material. 98/22 tend to stretch out, but 78/22 do not, though very stretchy and can fit TTS to -1/2 small. I personally prefer the 78/22.

The plain pockets are kind of hard to get used to, but once you start wearing them, it's love.

I found Malik's run Hella big up to 1/ 2 sizes

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.