Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right...first snow of the season here in London, Ontario. It's a weak snow, yet it is 11:43am and I have to go in to the lab. :IDK I went to the bank and the grocery store this morning though because those were places that I could justify driving to. The lab though, not so much. Sigh.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
OOOh I :love snow!! We don't get it very much so its a bit of a novelty, although I know there must be many of you who get sick of the sight of it!

·
Registered
10,459 Posts
I love snow when I can see it from inside my big picture window, standing next to the warm fireplace :)

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
^Yeah, it's so pretty looking out our big front window...I just hate that mess that comes with when things start melting. :twitch

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Yeah, it was supposed to be 0 °C this morning at 06:00 in Toronto (according to ch 24). It's warmer now, but it's still so windy it feels TERRIBLE outside. :cry

Awww, I :love the first snow. I miss seeing it, we don't get it much at all in So.VA please take a pic and share :)
Hehe, it probably won't start actually staying on the ground for a little while yet! :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Noooooo!!!!! That means it won't be long before we get it and while I think it LOOKS beautiful -- I loathe driving in it!!!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Yucky snow.

We already had our first & second snow in Calgary so it's nothing new! Almost crashed my car on Sunday due to frozen ice... :shake

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
:rantrant

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
wow! i miss snow..well not miss it miss it..but i do miss seeing it since it never snows here..

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
I like snow. We get it once every 10 years or so.

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
I want to know what will happen at the shelley/mountaineer household if it snows.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts