Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't in love with these at first and then I started seeing everyone in them! I decided I needed these in my Super T collection!! I am not sure of the wash, so people chime in--I think they were listed as Medium Handsand (?)--Joan, help!! They are marked a size 26 but also IRR, so I am thinking maybe they have the wrong size because they are a little big.:( I can perform a little surgery to tighten up the knees and the thighs and they will be perfect!

This denim is medium weight and velvety soft! I love them! Thank you so much, Joan!!

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is the Chelsey wash. I had them and sold them....crazy damn sizing.
That explains the sizing. Every pair I have had that were Chelsey ran big. I suspected they were Chelsey due to those honeycombs on the back! Thanks, Danielle!!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Ooooh, I don't think I've seen the midnight stitch in Chelsey! I love them! They don't look that big from what I can tell.

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ooooh, I don't think I've seen the midnight stitch in Chelsey! I love them! They don't look that big from what I can tell.
When I take a straight on butt shot, you can see the bagginess.:( I think Cat had an issue with the knees of a pair of jeans recently, maybe she can give me pointers on how to alter them. She gave me a photo guide once that I saved FOREVER and then that forum timing thing that ate all of our PM's--well, I lost the directions.:cry

·
Denim Goddess
7,218 Posts
Welcome Eliz!!!:love

I attempted to take mine in, the problem I had was after I made them fit in the butt and thigh was the rise was like 5 friggin inches. Yeah that wasn't pretty so they had to go go go!!!:magwink:rofl:shake:cry:roll:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
When I take a straight on butt shot, you can see the bagginess.:( I think Cat had an issue with the knees of a pair of jeans recently, maybe she can give me pointers on how to alter them. She gave me a photo guide once that I saved FOREVER and then that forum timing thing that ate all of our PM's--well, I lost the directions.:cry
Aww, well best of luck with your alterations!:)

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
Wow those are absolutely gorgeous on you!! now I want a pair!! Do you have a pic from the front? TR REALLY flatter your bum, girl, looking great!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wow!!!! really beautiful! :love them on you! I want a pair :)

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Those look great, Liz! I love them!

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Those are so pretty on your bum:love I must resist the temptation to buy.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts