Authentic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the only UK website i can find that says its licensed to sell ed hardy in the UK. Ed Hardy Jeans, Edhardy Knits & Ed Hardy Hoodies from an Official Ed Hardy UK Shop - Bornonthestreets.com

The website backtracks to Don Ed Hardy 'by Christian Audigier', but half the links on that site dont work and it only seems to advertise the bornonthestreets site. But the main ed hardy website Ed Hardy Vintage Tattoo Wear has Don Ed Hardy 'by Christian Audigier' under its UK international page.. So the website must be authentic. I just want some more opinions. Also for some reason the only contacts are phone number and email, theres no addresses.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks to be. Its just the denim im looking to buy on it though. Are there fake Christian Audigier and ed hardy jeans around because iv only come across fake t-shirts and hoodys.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes BOTS sells authentic clothing, rather expensive though if you ask me. Much cheaper to buy from Donedhardy.com and get delivered to the UK as i do

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh cool i wasnt sure if they shipped to UK. BOTS has big discounts on alot of the jeans atm though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts