Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,678 Posts
That seller needs to read the guide.....

I wonder if Pam can do anything about that... since they are using her site name, but those are fake....

· Registered
6,721 Posts
This isn't the first pair of fake R&R they have sold:twitch I think they know they are selling fakes and want to build the confidence of their buyers. I have reported their items for violating ebay rules concerning outside links.

· Registered
1,595 Posts
thats pretty effed up to be using the site to sell fake shit, dont you have to ask permission or something before using the site though, even if the item is legit? i read that somewhere:IDK

· Registered
762 Posts
This isn't the first pair of fake R&R they have sold:twitch I think they know they are selling fakes and want to build the confidence of their buyers. I have reported their items for violating ebay rules concerning outside links.
I am not so sure if they are in violation of linking. One outside link to a page with more information but doesn't have anything for sale is ok. They mentioned it but didn't link.

Again, this is all wide open to imterpretation by whichever eBay employee receives and acts/doesn't act on the report.

· Registered
6,320 Posts
I put AF in my auction listings... and I'm sure that as a buyer most people wouldn't question it if they saw that there or on any auction :shake

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.