Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, wondering if someone could please help me identify if this bag is real or fake?
Have attached the best photos I can. Was found in an antique store.The lining feels like suede, stitching in some places coming undone, but maybe due to age?
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am not an LV identfication expert but I have learned some tips for identifying a real LV bag. I am sorry, but I belive this bag is fake. I have never seen a bag in these, materials before, but that off course that is not a garantee that the bag is fake. The pattern of the fabric is not evenly sewed together. The tread is thin and in different colours. The stiching is pourly done. There is seames that crosses the LV logo in the pattern. The font on the label is not typical for LV. The button has a number on it witch has nothing to to with LV on it. And I don’t see an identifcation number.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hi, wondering if someone could please help me identify if this bag is real or fake?
Have attached the best photos I can. Was found in an antique store.The lining feels like suede, stitching in some places coming undone, but maybe due to age?
Thank you in advance.
It's fake. The materials and stamping are all wrong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts