Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to make sure before I pay. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What wash is this then? :confused: Thanks guys!

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No one has a definite answer? Could it be an S2D pair? It doesn't look like it though.

Where's Cyn? :)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
No one has a definite answer? Could it be an S2D pair? It doesn't look like it though.

Where's Cyn? :)
Those have the old spelling of Henlee (Henley) so they should be much older than any of the STD pairs. I'm not sure when they switched to the new spelling though because my pair of Henley Creedence have it with a y but they have a newer skull shield waistband tag instead of the wings that are found on old pairs and STD pairs while my Taylor Creedence have the winged waistband tag

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RememberMe? said the wash could be Primitive. But I can't find the wash in the guide. Does anyone know what it looks like?

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah! Primitive looks ugly! Not the one in the pics!

Are we stump on this or what?? :)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
There's nothing in the guide that looks like those and I can't figure out what the tag says either so I'm stumped

Edit: They're from the generation where the tag had three lines under the cut name so the color code is completely covered by their finger

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ Thanks. Just sent an email to the seller requesting the color code. Damn it, this should be easy hahah.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
icevirus is correct, they are Alkaloid.

I remember these were for sale at Neiman's the same time as Creedence, I thought it seemed like R&R was losing creativity because they basically used the same three pocket stitching colors for both washes, just in the opposite order . . . . little did I know what was coming a year or two later! :rofl

Alkaloid:

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanks guys! Much appreciated.

ETA: Does anyone here know why the wash on this pair looks so much similar to Creedence? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Thanks guys! Much appreciated.

ETA: Does anyone here know why the wash on this pair looks so much similar to Creedence? Thanks.
I don't think anyone would know a specific reason, it just is. R&R has made many pairs that are very similar to each other as well as pairs that are lighter/darker versions of others.

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't think anyone would know a specific reason, it just is. R&R has made many pairs that are very similar to each other as well as pairs that are lighter/darker versions of others.
Thanks. This is a cool wash too. I'm gonna get it. I'll post pics when the jean arrive. :D

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just got confirmation from the seller. Thanks Icevirus for identifying the wash first. :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 20 Posts